niedziela, 20 lutego 2011

Home

After 7 months of staying alternatively in Rennes and London I finally came back  to my home town Poznań and I am staying at my mum's, that is, at home. It sounds good, home, after a long period of being away. In fact, it doesn't only SOUND good, but it feels good, it smells good and looks so wonderfully familiar in each and every detail. My room is the absolute favorite on my list; it's very comfortably furnished and everything, including pastel colours of the walls and the carpet  and even tightly filled book shelves,  fits my personality and style just perfectly.
The other room that I really enjoy spending time in is the kitchen. First of all, this is the place where most of the time my mother can be found and this alone makes it a nice place. Secondly, it seems to be in human nature that we tend to spend lots of time next to food and drinkeven if not actually eating and drinking as the very proximity is just enough to make us feel safe.
I also like the living room where the TV set is, but having said that, I hardly ever get a chance to watch anything on telly, and even when I do there seems to be nothing really worth watching on and I end up reading a detective story by either Agatha or one of the Scandinavian, recently very prolific and succesful, authors.
I guess that's me for now.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz